Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Guidelines for Authors.
- Text is line-spaced 1.5, uses a 12-point font, employs italics rather than underlining (except with URLs), and, if applicable, all illustrations, figures, and tables are provided separately and reflected in the manuscript.
- All sources cited in the article are listed in the references section.
- The article is provided in Word format (.doc or .docx)
- The paper respects the maximum length allowed.
- The submitted text has not been previously published partially or totally, nor has it been submitted for consideration to another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The journal is published online in open access. The authors retain all reproduction rights on the sole condition of mentioning the bibliographic information of the article's first publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.